This Reference Manual is the reference material concerning Convertigo detailed technical information.
It contains the following chapters:
- Introducing the Reference Manual briefly describes the Reference Manual.
- Convertigo Objects lists and describes all Convertigo objects ordered by groups and, for each group, by categories, with their properties.
- Interfaces to Convertigo offers technical information about how to access to Convertigo.
- Convertigo Mobile Builder presents in details the Mobile builder module able to build Mobile applications User interfaces using a Drag & Drop visual builder.
In the Convertigo Objects chapter, object icons as displayed in the Convertigo studio appear next to object names. In this chapter, objects are described in three sections:
- The Object Description section contains a textual description of the object, its purpose.
- The Object Properties section contains a table listing object properties and how to configure them:
Table 1 - 1:
Object Properties table
|Property description, how to paramter it
- The Example section contains one or several examples of the described object with screenshots.
Example use-cases are based upon Convertigo projects that the user can open in the Convertigo Studio to test live the objects. To open an example project, follow the procedure described in next section “Opening a sample project from the Studio”.
After the last chapter, you can find “Appendixes” in relation with information about certain properties of objects.
Opening a sample project from the Studio
The full example projects are stored in Convertigo installation folder. The following procedure describes how to access them from the Studio using the New Project wizard.
To open an example project from the Studio
1 If not already opened, run the Convertigo Studio;
2 In the Studio menu bar, select File > New > Project or click on in the toolbar then select Project.
Figure 1 - 1: Launching the New Project wizard
A New Project wizard opens.
- 3 Expand Convertigo Samples and Demos category:
Figure 1 - 2: Opening a sample project in New project wizard
- 4 Expand Reference Manual examples and select the sample project to open depending on the object example you are consulting (some example projects are not yet available in Studio, those showing legacy extraction rules for examples):
Figure 1 - 3: Selecting appropriate sample project
- 5 Click on Next, then Finish.
In the case of Sequencer project referencing transactions from another project, a pop-up indicates that a related project is missing and should be opened before running the project (for example when opening Steps examples project, the Web Integrator documentation sample project should also be opened):
Figure 1 - 4: Pop-up indicating a related project is missing
- 6 In this case, open the missing project(s) following the same procedure. Beware that some projects can be in Convertigo Samples and Demos > Documentation samples category in the wizard page:
Figure 1 - 5: Opening missing CWI sample project in wizard
The following table lists the names of all projects that could be referenced by other projects and their location in the New Project wizard for you to know which project is missing:
Table 1 - 2: Sample projects names and their location in the New Project wizard
|Sample project name
|Location in the New Project wizard
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Documentation samples > Legacy integration
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Documentation samples > Legacy publishing
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Documentation samples > Mashup composition
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Documentation samples > Mashup sequencing
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Documentation samples > Web clipping
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Documentation samples > Web integration
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Reference Manual Examples > HTTP connector objects examples
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Reference Manual Examples > Site Clipper objects examples
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Reference Manual Examples > HTML connector statements examples
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Reference Manual Examples > Sequencer steps examples
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Reference Manual Examples > Variables examples
|Convertigo Samples and Demos > Reference Manual Examples > Web Clipper objects examples
In both cases, after opening a missing related project or not, the Reference Manual example project is then opened in the Studio. You can see its objects by deploying them in the Projects view: